Now Accepting Presentation Proposals
The 2016 Annual Conference examines the relationship between higher learning and accreditation, and how innovation in higher learning affects that relationship Beyond the Horizon. The conference framework emphasizes that accreditation is an integral part of the success of students and it is constructed to provide resources for our member institutions to thrive in the future. HLC invites presentation proposals for the 2016 Annual Conference addressing this theme through mission, integrity, teaching and learning, and institutional effectiveness. HLC is seeking proposals that:
- Reflect innovation.
- Stimulate and provoke audience engagement.
- Deliver promising practices.
- Target new, mid-career, and seasoned professionals.
Proposals are invited for the General Program (Sunday, April 17 - Tuesday, April 19) and the Peer Corps Workshop (Friday, April 15).
New Presentation Formats for 2016
Proposals should fit one or more of the following formats:
- Case Study Presentation (45 Minutes)
- Information Presentation (45 Minutes)
- Roundtable Presentation (45 Minutes)
- Panel Presentation (75 Minutes)
- Instructional Presentation (75 minutes)
- Interactive Seminar (75 Minutes)
Submit a Proposal
Review the Proposal Submission Guide, which includes new information about presentation formats.
Submit your proposal using the Online Proposal Submission Form.
Future Conference Dates:
2016 - April 15-19
2017 - March 31 - April 4